There are additional areas of dental speciality that can be performed by the dentist. When we feel there is the need for specialized treatment and expertise, a referral to a board certified dental specialst in the field will be given. All along there being close communication between the dentist and said dental specialist.
• Endodontics – Root Canals and surgeries
Anterior teeth and most bicuspids will be performed in our office.
All others will be refered to an Endodontist.
• Periodontics – Gum and Bone Treatments
Extensive cleanings and minor esthetic gum contouring will be performed in our office.
All others will be referred to a Periodontist.
• Orthodontics – Tooth Movement
Cases involving minor tooth movement and retainers will be performed in our office.
All others will be referred to an Orthodontist.
• Implants – All the surgical aspects of Implants will be performed by a highly trained Periodontist or Oral Surgeon. All aspects “above the gum”, ie. restoring will be performed by our office.
• Oral Surgery – Extraction and Jaw Surgeries
Basic extractions will be performed in our office.
All others will be reffered to an Oral Surgeon.
• Pathology – Abnormalities and Conditions of the Body
Evaluation of areas of concern will be referred for biopsy or treatment.