I hope you are all safe and healthy during these trying times. We here at the office have, unfortunately, been closed down for the last 2 months, only seeing emergencies. We are only now getting permission to reopen under strict guidelines, which could change depending on numbers and instruction from the Federal, State and County leadership, as well as the CDC, ADA and CDA.
The staff is on furlough for the time being but I will be opening the office with restricted hours and patients to fit the new guidelines and to provide a safe environment.
I will be doing all procedures personally for the time being. I will be contacting all patients, personally, that were cancelled since this all began and who have upcoming appointments, to explain the situation and protocols and if they are comfortable returning, schedule an appointment.
If people would like to wait to a time in the future, I will place those on a call later list. Anyone can call at any time if they feel they are ready.
All emergencies will be accommodated as soon as possible.
I have been working during this time on modifications needed for this situation (you may also see some cosmetic changes as well, with more to come).
Please see the Appointment Protocols for further information
We are looking forward to working our way back to normal and providing your long overdue and continuing Dental Care.
1) The office may look barer. I have moved a lot of “unneeded” items from common areas to allow for easier sanitizing.
2) There is a plexiglass screen at the check-out desk.
3) We will be working only out of one operatory and the hygiene area, since only one patient will be in the office at a time. We will eventually have one per room, without overlap.
4) The operatories have Hepa filters to clean the air.
5) Staff will be wearing additional PPE and procedures will involve additional steps to ensure protection for all.